Skip to content

Your Major + Study Abroad

Exploring Academic Fit

Finding a program that works with your academic plan is important! The sheets below include programs that regularly offer courses in that major/minor. More sheets will be added as they are ready.

The sheets include:
  • Courses taught in English (aside from those for the Spanish major/minor)
  • How they come back to UWEC
  • What term they're usually offered
Take a look, then talk with your ARCC or faculty advisor about the best time, academically, for you to go abroad!  Note: Each sheet will download as an Excel document. Turn off your pop-up blockers to allow the download.

Special thanks to:
           the University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC) Curriculum Integration grant, and 
           the Council on Internationalization and Global Engagement (CIGE-UWEC)
for funding that made this project possible!

College of Arts & Sciences

Biology (BIOL) Courses Abroad         English (ENGL) Courses Abroad


Chemistry (CHEM) Courses Abroad      Environmental Public Health Courses Abroad

History (HIST) Courses Abroad         Spanish (SPAN) Courses Abroad

 Political Science (POLS) Courses Abroad    Psychology (PSYC) Courses Abroad   

Sociology (SOC) Courses Abroad          Latin American and Latinx Studies (LAS) Courses Abroad

Economics (ECON) Courses Abroad

College of Business

Management (MGMT) Courses Abroad    Marketing (MKTG) Courses Abroad

Accounting and Finance (ACCT & FIN) Courses Abroad 

College of Education & Human Sciences

Kinesiology (KINS) Courses Abroad 

updated 5/8/24 AHD