Veterans may be able to use their benefits to help fund their study abroad experience. If you are planning to use your Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits or your Wisconsin GI Bill benefits to assist in payment of your study abroad program, please meet with Miranda Cross-Schindler, the Veterans Benefits Coordinator, before you apply to a program, in order to find one that fits the requirements of the VA and your study abroad goals. Miranda can be contacted at 715-836-5212, or via e-mail at email@example.com.
In GeneralPost 9/11 GI tuition benefits will only cover tuition benefits up to the amount of the home school’s tuition, regardless of the cost of tuition at the university abroad. Wisconsin GI tuition benefits will only apply to exchange programs and faculty-led programs where UW-Eau Claire tuition is paid.
Current UW-Eau Claire Exchange ProgramsThese programs are offered through the Center for International Education. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-836-4411 for more information.
- Austria: University of Graz
- Chile: Valparaiso
- England: University of Winchester
- Japan: Kansai Gaidai University
- Peru: Pontificia Universidad Católica del Peru (PUCP)
- South Korea: Ajou University
- Sweden: Linnaeus University
- Australia: Murdoch University, Southern Cross University (Jenna Krosch at email@example.com)
- Scotland: University of Aberdeen, Glasgow or Stirling (Cheryl Lochner-Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- South Africa: Stellenbosch University (Jenna Krosch at email@example.com)
Current Faculty-Led ProgramsThese programs are offered through the Intercultural Immersions Office. Note that programs are eligible for benefits as UW-Eau Claire tuition is being paid. Please contact Jeff DeGrave at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-836-6037 for more information.
- Central European Travel Seminar (CETS) (summer)
- China: Globalization in China (summer)
- England: Public History in England (summer)
- India: Globalization in India (winterim)
- India: Women's Studies in India (winterim)
- Scotland: Special Education in Scotland (summer)
- Nicaragua: Women's Lives & Experiences in Nicaragua (winterim)