Skip to content

Level of Support: Murdoch University, Perth, Australia

On-Site Staff:

The International Office at Murdoch University offers a range of support services and also hosts events to help international students adjust to university life in Perth. The international office staff will assist you in making on-campus housing arrangements, as well as provide both one-day and week-long orientations to help you adjust to campus. The office staff also coordinate a 10-day camping expedition in Western Australia during one of the school breaks, for an additional fee. 

University Police are available 24 hours a day and offer services similar to those of UWEC, including "call points", nighttime walkways, and safety escorts. 

Health & Disability Resources:

Murdoch University employs a full counseling staff offering free counseling services to Murdoch students, as well as an on-campus nurse 5 days a week. For more information on counseling service available, click here. You are required to have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) insurance, in addition to your CISI insurance plan.

Disability Services are offered by Murdoch's Disability Staff through The Equity and Social Inclusion Office. 

More Information:

If you still have questions on level of support, you can contact the Study Abroad Coordinator, Jenna Krosch (

After acceptance into the program, you will obtain more information about services, at your program location, in your program guide and in orientation materials. 

To see more information on disability accommodations, please see our website called Students with Disabilities